DH-Robotics is a high-tech company which focus on providing core components for industrial intelligent manufacturing scenarios. Based on the self-developed precision force control direct drive technology, we provide customers in various industries around the world with diversified electric grippers and precision motion products to reduce production costs, improve production efficiency, and achieve intelligent manufacturing.
Prof. Jian S. Dai
Prof. Jian S. Dai is the advisor of DH-Robotics as well as
· Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering (FREng), the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), the IEEE (FIEEE), the ASME (FASME) and the IMechE (FIMechE)
· Fellow of the European Academy of Sciences
· Professor of mechanisms and robotics at King’s College London
· Editor-in-Chief of Robotica
· Subject Editor of Mechanism and Machine Theory
· Associate Editor of Transactions of ASME, Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics
· Associate Editor of Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Proc of IMechE
· Vice-Chair of IFToMM UK Board
Prof. Jian S. Dai has been researching in the field of mechanism and robotics for many years. He has won the Mechanisms and Robotics Award (Lifetime Achievement Award in Robot Design, 2015) and Machine Design Award (Lifetime Achievement Award in Mechanical Design, 2020) from ASME.
Honors and Certificates
- ISO 9001 Certification Certificate - DH-Robotics Technology Co., Ltd.
- IF Design Award - PGC Series Collaborative Parallel Electric Gripper
- Red Dot Design Award - PGC Series Collaborative Parallel Electric Gripper
- Red Dot Design Award - AG-95 Adaptive Electric Gripper
- Red Dot Design Award - DH-3 3-Fingers Adaptive Electric Gripper
DH-Robotics products have sold to over 30 countries around the world.
Hundreds of factories are already using DH-Robotics’ products.
The number of customers is still grow rapidly... including but not limited to: